SIMNBA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SIMNBA

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the old SimNBA Forums

For a good FBB3 league try this http://simsportleagues.com/index.php/forum/index

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» First recruiting class 1985
ATLANTA HAWKS EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 5:31 am by smokebud

» Basic Concept:
ATLANTA HAWKS EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 5:25 pm by Shooers

» COACH SIGN UP
ATLANTA HAWKS EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 4:37 am by monk81art

» FBB pro basketball - old version
ATLANTA HAWKS EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 4:36 am by monk81art

» Fuck it all
ATLANTA HAWKS EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 4:35 am by monk81art

» League Schedule
ATLANTA HAWKS EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 7:53 am by rawbel

» General Help
ATLANTA HAWKS EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 5:49 am by Shooers

» Join The League
ATLANTA HAWKS EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 11:01 pm by Guest

» ATLANTA HAWKS
ATLANTA HAWKS EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 11:39 pm by Shooers

ATLANTA HAWKS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shooers
Commissioner
Commissioner
Shooers

ATLANTA HAWKS Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATLANTA HAWKS   ATLANTA HAWKS EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 11:39 pm

HENDLEY TRADED TO SACRAMENTO
ATLANTA HAWKS Badtrade

Budding supestar Wayne HENDLEY caused a stir amongst the league when he completed his move out of Atlanta and joined fellow budding superstar Louie DRAYTON to form one of the more feared front courts assembled.

Well I gotta say Ginge is a solid GM. Despite all the offers from others he was still happy to trade with me.

The deal:

Kings send - Perkins, Doyle, Tindal, 2055 & 2056 1st.
Hawks send - Hendley, H. Valentine & Moore.

Once again thanks for the work Ginge, hope the big 2 get it done.

Cheers Bally

Hawks agree.

Thanks for all the other offers guys, but I already agreed to the deal with The Ballbag obviously,.... and if there's one thing I have other than a big cock it's integrity.

Kick this deal in the guts bamfy!

G.

THE TRADE SPARKED SOME SCATHING COMMENTS FROM FELLOW FRON OFFICE GM'S

Ok, let's forget the trade talk comment, no one should be required to shop a player although if I were trading Wayne Hendley I think I might.

Let's instead focus on Wayne Hendley. 13.3 rpg and 4.1 bpg are numbers that aren't at all realistic or fair to play against. Plus he gets 25.5 on 46% with no wasted attempted threes at PF? And he's fucking 7'2 and never fouls out.

Look at that bag of shit he was traded for. - Minny GM Bryan

Its essentially 4 late 1sts and some magic beans* (Doyle) for one of the league's best bigs.

* beans may not actually be magical.

Scarily it gives the Kings the top 2 picks in the best big-man draft in recent memory. Drayton + Hendley is going to mess things up in a big way. - Denver GM Naph

It was a HORRIBLE trade - one of the worst I've ever seen - but it's done by two long time GM's who are well known and not trying to cheat or anything. I guess if any other GM would have asked they might have gotten Hendley first - never hurts to inquire about other teams star players, you never know who is ready to rebuild!
Hendley is a top 3 MVP candidate this year and was traded for basically nothing - feel bad for Atlanta fans, but Sacramento just became the favorite out West I think. Not sure how teams can stop a frontcourt of Dayton/Hendley - pressure is on Bally to make it work though.
Bamf - League Commish.

Brutal absolute brutal. Especially if hawks has to find some diamonds in the rought. With non lotto picks - Magic GM

Hahahahahaha fuck you Bally well done - Rawbel

I'm not the brightest bloke - Sacramento GM Bally

Ginge is a man of his word..or just a pure idiot .
The day you let a numb nut like Bally bend u over is the day you gotta give homosexuality away Ginge. Philly GM Shooers

ATLANTA HAWKS Gingerw
Anyone got a cigarette?? - Atlanta GM Ginge

Back to top Go down

ATLANTA HAWKS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SIMNBA :: SIMNBA History :: Team Pages-
Jump to: